|William P. Foley
Roth Law Group, LLC
35 E. Wacker Dr., 9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
William P. Foley is a partner with the Roth Law Group. He concentrates his practice on commercial law with a focus on litigation. Will's experience includes a range of complex commercial litigation matters including contract litigation, construction litigation, fraud and litigation associated with competitive public bidding.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Public Bidding Contracts
- Illinois, 2007
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 2007 J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2001 B.A. Majors: Finance & Accounting, With Honors
- Represented an International Engineering Company in ongoing litigation involving breach of contract associated with material handling equipment.
- Negotiated nuisance value settlement on behalf of Building Contractor defendant who was sued for collection on advertising contract.
- Represented an International Shipping Company in complex litigation involving violation of non-compete covenants and misappropriation.
- Represented a Construction Company in a dispute with general contractor involving public contracts.
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association Member
- Sigma Chi
- May 19, 1979, Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States of America