Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Commercial Law
- General Commercial Litigation
- Public Bidding Contracts
William P. Foley is a partner with Roth Law Group. He concentrates his practice on commercial law with a focus on litigation. Will’s experience includes a range of complex commercial litigation matters including contract litigation, construction litigation, fraud and litigation associated with competitive public bidding.
Will’s accounting background and practical experience as an auditor are put to use in almost every case at Roth Law Group. He is a highly skilled litigator with unmatched attention to detail.
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2001
Majors: Finance & Accounting, With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Obtained verdict at trial in favor of Commercial Advertising Agency on liability associated with Breach of Advertising Contract.
- Successfully represented an International Engineering Company in Complex Litigation arising from Breach of Contract associated with structural failure of chain transfer conveyor system. Case was settled on eve of trial in favor of client.
- Successfully represented International Shipping Company in litigation involving allegations of violations of non-compete covenants and misappropriation. Structured complex settlement resulting in mutually agreeable resolution for the Parties and avoidance of substantial legal proceedings.
- Successfully represented Chicago-based Construction Company in Breach of Contract and Fraud actions involving Public Contracts with the City of Chicago obtaining six figure settlement.
- Obtained Summary Judgment on day of trial for Chicago-based Food Franchisor in breach of Franchise Agreement.
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation